Pest Control Service
We treat mosquitoes, ants, cockroaches and more. Is something threatening your safety and happiness? We will be happy to come assess your situation and create a customized plan for treatment. We can even create regular scheduled visits for pest control if you don't want to even think about pests.
Types of Service:
- Consultation - Our certified technicians will listen to your concerns as well as do a thorough inspection to create a customized plan for you.
- Specific Target Pest - Our certified technicians will address a specific issue you are having. This is common with fire ants and termites.
- Regular Service - Our certified technicians will treat and monitor for pests on a regular basis. This is recommended for managing pests effectively.
We will always be straightforward in our recommendations and follow the IPM approach
How we are different:
1) We don't do contracts so you don't have to have service if you are not having issues. We can call, text or email you with a quarterly reminders so you stay bug free.
2) We do everything digitally. You will receive an email reminder 24 hrs before your appointment. The technician will text you on their way with how many minutes away they are and a link to follow them on GPS. You can pay by credit card, cash or check at the appointment, keep a credit card on file or pay online when we send the invoice after your treatment.
3) All of our technicians are Certified Applicators which is the highest certification available through Texas Department of Agriculture. Commonly there is only one Certified Applicator per company. We take pest control and prevention very seriously so all of our techs have the highest certification and have been doing pest control for 6-10 years.
Pests We Service:
- Ants (Acrobat, Argentine, Carpenter, Crazy, Fire, Shed)
- Chinch Bug
- Ear Wigs
- Rodents (Mice, Rats)
- Spider Mites
- Subterranean Termites
- And anything else that creeps, crawls, stings, or makes you say “EEEKK!!!